Sporting cases include an elastic carrying net under one of the 2 lids.
A lock key. They can be customized choosing the colour you prefer, protective films and stickers
The cases are entirely made of a “paraluman” aluminium slab, laser cut, bent and waterproof.
– body: 2mm thick with riveted bottom and powder coated;
– lid: with bevelled at 45° corners, 1,5mm thick, welded and powder coated;
– bottom: bevelled, 1,5mm thick, welded and powder coated;
– Eyelets: to bond objects over the lid, made of 316 stainless steel;
– Hinge: made of 316 stainless steel, it allows to open and remove the lid from the case;
– security lock: a lever lock made of stainless steel, 2mm thick, with anti-dust lock;
– Seals: waterproof and anti-dust, stuck in the lid and easily replaceable.
This kind of case is built with blind rivets made of stainless steel that assure the watertightness of the case.
The koboldbike logo is laser cut and brushed. Adapter to Monokey subframe included. Washers and spacers kit available upon request. Cases are adaptable to any kind of frame. They don’t have any parts made of plastic.